It is the 4th of October which means that Amazon’s Great Indian Sale is back in full flair with its latest edition. The last sale, which was held during the Navratras coincided with Flipkart’s Big Billion Day sale and therefore there was tough competition between the two e-commerce giants in India. This sale is, however, targeted towards Diwali shopping and will commence on October 4th and end on the 8th of October. As usual, the site has put forth a number of exciting offers which are going to entice the consumers to buy more and more stuff. The site claims to offer deals and offers on a whopping 10 crore products available on the website. Besides that, there will be 10% additional cash back to Citibank credit card holders and if you use Amazon Pay to make payments you might just get 15% cashback, so what’s not to love about this sale?
Brands like Samsung, Nokia, Apple, Blackberry, Honor, Motorola, Sony would be a part of the sale. So you can expect a number of offers on smartphones, in case you wish to upgrade to a new device. There is supposed to be up to 40% off on phones and additionally, the no-cost EMI feature will also be made available to the consumers. Laptops will be available at up to 20 percent discount. Apart from this, there will be up to 60 percent discount on speakers and headphones. Moreover, television sets will see a slash down of 40% on their prices, which means it is an excellent time to upgrade your home appliances and other electronic items at home.
Some interesting offers on mobile phones are as follows:
- Lenovo K8 Note is being sold for Rs 11,999, a discount of Rs 2,000 on its original price.
- The popular Moto G5 Plus is getting a Rs 1,000 price cut and now has a price tag of Rs 15,999.
- On Xiaomi Redmi 4, the discount can be up to Rs 1,500 with all offers applied.
- Honor 8 Pro smartphone, which is now retailing for Rs 26,999 down from the original price of Rs 29,999.
- A big discount can be noted on the Samsung Galaxy JPrime which is retailing at Rs 10,590 on Amazon as part of the sale. The original price is listed at Rs 16,900.
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro is priced at Rs 18,990 down from the listed price of Rs 25,200.
- Another excellent deal is on the OnePlus 3T which can be purchased for 24,999.
- For those who want an Apple iPhone, the iPhone 8 with 256GB storage is listed at Rs 74,999 down from the launch price of Rs 77,000
- The 64GB version of the Apple iPhone 8 is retailing at Rs 61,990 down from the original price of Rs 64,000. Apple
- Apple iPhone 6 is priced at Rs 20,999 for the 32GB variant.
- Apple iPhone 7 is starting at Rs 39,999 on the Amazon India website
So as you can see there are some excellent offers on Apple devices. If you happen to be an iPhone junkie, there won’t be a better time to upgrade your device. The MacBook Air also up for grabs at a discount. The price is Rs 54,990 for the 13.3-inch Air with 8GB RAM on board. The 256GB storage version of the MacBook Air retailing at Rs 73,150.
Apart from gadgets there are other amazing offers which you must look into as well
- Coming to women’s fashion brands like BIBA, Vero Moda, Marks and Spencers, Pantaloons and W are offering some exceptional discounts. Additionally, you can find discounted accessories across brands like Toniq, Accessorize and much more. Bags from brands like Lavie, Caprese, and Baggit will be seen on offer. Footwear from Calwalk, Inc. 5, Khadims, will receive a price slash down.
- There will be huge discounts on sportswear with 40-70 percent on Shoe brand Reebok, Bata, Hush Puppies, Puma, Adidas.
- Both men and women can look uber stylish and up their fashion quotient with 30-70 percent off on watches and sunglasses.
- 50-80 percent off on Men’s apparel brands such as Levi’s, GAP, Van Heusen. This means that it is time men can shop till they drop with the festive season coming up.
In Amazon’s recent sale, smartphones and large appliances were the best-selling products. In comparison with the sale at Diwali last year, the company managed to sell 2.5 times more smartphones and four times more products in large appliances category. The Amazon sale offers will include exclusive deals for Prime customers as well, Moreover, healthcare devices up to 50 percent, office supplies up 40 percent, and video games up to 60 percent. Products with Amazon Basics branding will be up to 60 percent cheaper in the sale.
So what are you waiting for, the sale has begun and it is going to be a mammoth festival. It is an excellent time to buy pretty much everything you need.
Latest posts by Tunjeena Ahmed (see all)
- Flipkart 2018 Mobile Bonanza Sale : Best Deals & Offers on Mobiles Phone - 3 January 2018
- Best DSLR for beginners in India 2018 - 2 January 2018
- BestMobiles Phone to look Forward to in 2018 - 28 December 2017