The new year has started, and it is time to make new changes in your life. One of the many upgrades you can bring to your life this year is changing your phone. If you believe in the motto of “new year, new phone” then Flipkart is giving you just the right opportunity to do so, with the Flipkart 2018 Mobile Bonanza sale. There are many attractive Deals & Offers on Mobiles Phone, which can help you bag amazing discounts on your purchase. There are offers on brands like Xiaomi, Samsung, Google, Motorola, Lenovo and many others. Apart from that, the brand is offering its buyback guarantee at a nominal charge of Rs. 149, no cost EMI options – starting at Rs. 833 per month, and various exchange offers. If you are interested in availing these offers then you should check out the Flipkart website between 3rd and 5th January.
Some attractive offers on mobiles
• The first offer is on the Xiaomi Mi 1 mobile phone, and it will see a price cut down of Rs 1000, and will now be available for Rs 12,999. It is an android one smartphone and was initially priced at Rs 14,999. The overall camera quality, performance, and the stock Android experience, along with the large screen make this device an absolute steal for the price it is being offered at.
• Next up, there is an offer on the Google Pixel 2 and the Google Pixel 2 XL. The MRP on the devices starts from 61,000 and it will go down to as low as Rs 39,999 which includes the Rs 8,000 discount for HDFC card holders. Google Pixel phones are known for their excellent camera quality. The devices are sharp, good looking and excellent for shutterbugs. Not to mention, the fact that they provide with the best Android experience.
• For those who do not wish to spend a fortune on mobile phones can use the discount on Motorola devices. Moto G5 Plus is now available for Rs 9,999 (it was originally priced at Rs 16,000). The Moto C Plus will see a price cut down of Rs 1,000 and will now be available for Rs 5,999. Motorola has emerged as one of the finest companies when it comes to producing mid-range mobile devices. The phone looks really premium and the camera quality is better than most others available in this price range.
• The Panasonic Eluga A3 3GB will be available for Rs 6,999. The Asus ZenFone 4 selfies DC will be available for Rs 13,981 which was priced at 15,999. The very popular Lenovo K8 plus can now be yours for Rs 6,981. To celebrate the new year, the LAVA A52 and the Swipe Elite Star will now be available for Rs 2,018. All the aforementioned devices have received good reviews from tech gurus.
• The Samsung Galaxy On5 will now be available for Rs 6,490 and the J3 Pro from the same brand will be available for Rs 6,999 for the 2GB variant. Samsung, as we all know, is an incredibly popular brand, and their phones at pretty good when compared to the price they are offered at. Both the devices are excellent in terms of quality and great entry-level mobile devices.
• Lenovo K5 Note with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage will be available at Rs 11,481, down from Rs 13,499. Samsung Galaxy S7, this Samsung Flagship of the year 2016 flagship will go on sale at Rs. 26,990 from Rs. 46,000. Xiaomi’s best selling smartphone in India, the Redmi Note 4 with 4GB RAM will receive a discount and is now available for Rs. 10,999, much lesser than its previous price Rs. 12,999.
So those were some irresistible offers as well as discounts from the upcoming Flipkart mobile bonanza sale. The offers are hard to miss and if you are on the hunt for a new mobile device, then now is your chance to avail the discounts galore. Be smart and do not forget to compare the prices of the devices on Comparemunafa and enlighten yourself about further offers and discounts. With mobile devices available in all budgets you must be able to find something which not only fits your pocket but your preferences as well.
Latest posts by Tunjeena Ahmed (see all)
- Flipkart 2018 Mobile Bonanza Sale : Best Deals & Offers on Mobiles Phone - 3 January 2018
- Best DSLR for beginners in India 2018 - 2 January 2018
- BestMobiles Phone to look Forward to in 2018 - 28 December 2017