After Flipkart and Amazon, it is Snapdeal’s turn to host the annual festive sale. With the festivities knocking at the door, e-retail websites are leaving no stone unturned to lure more and more customers to buy from them. Extensive advertising campaigns and aggressive marketing has ensured that these online sales gather the attention of consumers. The Diwali sale offer some irresistible deals which cannot be overlooked even by a confirmed skeptic. If you have been waiting to shop for the festivities, now is your chance to make the most of it. You can update your wardrobe, buy new furniture, get hold of home improvement products, buy that smartphone you had been eyeing for months, order presents for friends and family because it is the sale season with offers galore!
The Snapdeal unbox Diwali sale commenced on the 21st of September and will continue until the 25th of the month. There are multiple offers across consumer good like gadgets, home appliances, fashion, home decor, hosiery goods, books and much more. The sale has a bunch of offers which definitely requires your attention.
Top 7 offers during Snapdeal unbox Diwali Sale
• Electronics: there are a number of discounts when it comes to electronics. The site is offering 60% off on speakers, earphones, personal care appliances and home appliances. 40” Full HD LED televisions to start at a price of Rs 16,999 and brands like Sony, Boat, Seagate and LG will be available at prices less than usual. The prices of HP and Dell laptops will see a cut down. The company this time is catering to the middle class and lower income groups by providing offers on mid-range products. Water purifiers, music players, battery packs, food processors, hand blenders etc will be available at excellent prices. So you better make the most of it. Refrigerators will get a major slash down in price, so if you have been planning to buy a new refrigerator, now is your chance. You can avail up to 30% discount on refrigerators, plus, Axis bank cardholders will receive 10% cash back immediately
• Fashion: Fashion is another section, Snapdeal is trying to bank on. Discount on clothes goes up to 80% which is exceptional. Kids wear has the biggest discount of up to 80% so if you wish to stock up on Diwali clothes for your children here is a great opportunity of doing so, whilst saving a lot of money. A special Karwa Chauth section is offering amazing discounts on a wide variety of women’s clothing especially ethnic wear. You can find regular sarees below Rs 1,299, silk sarees are up to 70% off, there are some discounted saree combos to choose from, apart from that, lehengas, suits kurtas, anarkalis, gowns and dress materials are available at discounts up to 70%. Men’s wear also has a cut down on pricing, with up to 60% off on clothes, shoes, sandals, and accessories. Clothing, jeans and casual shoes will come under the Rs. 699 category. All sports shoes will come with a minimum 50% discount.Basically, all your festive shopping can be done on Snapdeal, where you can find good quality clothes at unbelievable prices.
• Home and kitchen: One of the most important section of the Snapdeal Unbox Diwali sale is the home and kitchen appliance zone. Snapdeal is strategically trying to lure people with attractive discounts on affordable home and kitchen devices. There are discounts on the big brand like Hindware, La Opala, Bombay Dyeing, Westido, Prestige etc. So from crockery to cookware, to kitchen appliances, you can find pretty much everything at really attractive prices. Apart from that, you will find ornamental items for home decor at affordable, never-seen-before prices which will definitely impress you. Bedsheets, vases, carpets, curtains, racks, wall hangings, wall clocks, etc can be purchased at pocket-friendly prices during the unbox Diwali sale.
• Mobiles: While both Flipkart and Amazon are heavily banking on the sale of mobile devices during the festive sales, Snapdeal seems to be playing it cool in this department. One of the major features bought to you by Snapdeal is the refurbished and unboxed mobiles offered at throwaway prices! So if you want to pocket some extra cash, by getting hold of a refurbished, device, then Snapdeal should be your go-to website. There will be exclusive offers on refurbished handsets from Apple, Xiaomi, Lenovo, Motorola, and Samsung. Mobiles and Accessories will come with discounts up to 70 percent. Power banks, cables, cases start at a price of rs. 99 and feature phones starting at rs. 499. Apart from that, there are offers on mobiles from brands like Oppo, Xolo, Samsung, etc.
• Beauty and personal care products: with the upcoming festivities, the demand for beauty and personal care products has been very high. Brands like Nivea, L’Oreal, Oriflame are on offer. It will be best if you make the most of this sale to stock up on basic things such as deodorants, facewash, shampoo, body wash, hair care products, moisturizers, etc. You can also get hold of the lipstick or eyeshadow palette you had been eyeing because chances are it would be on offer during the unbox Diwali sale. Apart from that, you can buy hair dryers, hair straighteners, curling tongs, clipping machines, electric razors at discounted prices as well.
• Other discounts: seems like Axis bank account holders may be queueing up to the make the most of the Snapdeal unbox Diwali sale because they will get an instant 10% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2,500. The offer is valid for credit cards and EMI purchases as well. Apart from that you can get flat 50% off on your next movie ticket purchase from Book My Show, or get an exclusive Yatra offer discount up to Rs. 1800/- off on your next domestic flight and hotel booking. There are additional offers from Spicejet and Hooq as well.
So the Flipkart and Amazon sales may be all the rage, but Snapdeal is being smart by targeting a niche audience, which is an excellent business move by the site.
Latest posts by Tunjeena Ahmed (see all)
- Top 5 Online Fashion Shopping Sites in India - 12 October 2017
- Top Amazon Prime Benefits in India - 10 October 2017
- The Flipkart Festive Sale Dhamaka Begins for mobiles phone , Home Appliances - 7 October 2017