In a world where e-commerce websites seem to be ruling the roost, the festive season has become synonymous to sales. While there was a huge duel between Amazon and Flipkart during the Navratras, the two e-retail giants are back at it again. In a clash of titans, Flipkart has announced its Flipkart Festive Dhamaka sale, thus pitting themselves against Amazon’s second installment of the Great Indian festival sale. The sale begins today, on the 5th of October and will continue until the 8th of the month, giving people enough time to bag the best online shopping offers for Diwali. There are going to be some amazing discounts along with flash sales and many other offers like mobiles phone , Home Appliances, so we are here to get you prepped!
Some major offers and deals are mentioned as follows:
Flipkart Discounts on Mobiles Phone
• If you wish to upgrade your smartphone this year, there is no better time than now. There are offers on brands like Lenovo, Xiaomi, Motorola, Apple, Samsung, Oppo and many other brands.
• If you happen to be a fan of the Samsung S series but were conflicted on buying it because of the massive price tag, well, now is your chance. The Galaxy S7 from Samsung will be available at Rs 30,990 instead of Rs 46,000. Users will get an extra Rs 3,000 off on exchange. This deal is pretty good since the Galaxy S7 is a flagship device which is not too old in the market. Other Samsung devices such as the Samsung On 5 and On7 will be available at Rs 5,990 and Rs 6,590 respectively. The two smartphone was originally priced at Rs 8,990 and Rs 8,490 respectively. Moreover, the Samsung Max On gets a price slash down as well; it will be available for Rs 15,900 which is Rs 1,000 less than the original price. Samsung J3 Pro will is down to Rs 6,990 from its original price of Rs 8,490. Samsung On Nxt and J7-6 will be up for grabs at Rs 12,900 and Rs 9,490 respectively as opposed to the original price of Rs 17,900 and Rs 13,800.
• Coming to the Apple iPhone, iOS lovers can rejoice as users can avail 28% off on Apple iPhone 7 as it will be available at Rs 39,999 against the original price Rs 56,200. Apple MacBook Air is available at Rs 59,990, at a discount of 29 percent.
• Coming to Chinese brands of mobiles Xiaomi devices will see price discounts, the Mi Max 2 will be available for Rs 2,000 less and users can get additional Rs 2,000 discount on the exchange. Also, the MiA1 will be up for grabs in a flash sale on the 5th of October.
• Brands like Motorola will see a price falls as well, Moto E4 is available for Rs 9599, G5 Plus and C Plus will on sales for Rs 12,999 and 5,999 respectively. Moto G5 Plus is originally priced at Rs 16,999 while Moto C Plus was unveiled at Rs 6,999. The Moto Z series will see a major price slash down. Moto Z2 Play will get huge discounts, and they will be available at Rs 21,999 and Rs 24,999 respectively. Moto Z (4GB), which was originally priced at Rs 39,999, will be up for sale at Rs 19,999.
• If you are looking forward to buying a good camera phone then you should check out the Honor 8 Pro. The device will be available for Rs 26,999 which is Rs 3,000 less than the original price.
• Lenovo K6 Power which was announced at Rs 9,999, will be available for Rs 8,499 during the sale.
• The Oppo F3 Plus which was originally priced at Rs 30,990 will see a huge price cut and will be made available for Rs 19,990. Infinix Note 4 will be available for Rs 7,999 instead of Rs 8,999.
Flipkart Discounts on Apparel and accessories
The Flipkart fashion sale is providing with huge discounts to make sure that you look your best when you step out this Diwali. There are some unbelievable discounts on fashion, which you will regret not buying.
• There are big discounts on popular women apparel brands like Biba, W, Libas, and Aurelia. Coming to accessories, brands like Caprese, Hidesign, Lavie, Fostello etc, will see a price reduction. There are offers on American Tourister luggage as well.
• You will get discounts on apparel brands like Men’s Arrow, Lee, Benetton, Peter England and more additionally, Flipkart best offers on VANS, UCB, Reebok, Lee Cooper and other en’s wear as well.
Diwali is the time when most people indulge in and buy new home appliances and give their space a bit if an upgrade. If you have been planning to spruce up your surrounding by bringing in a few new home appliances then here are some offers which you just can’t say no to.
• On buying a 55-inch BPL TV, customers will get a 32-inch TV for free! So you can get 2 television sets for the price of one. Moreover, Flipkart is offering up to 40% off on television sets available for sale on the website.
• If you have been planning to get a new laptop, now is the time! discounts of up to Rs 20,000 can be claimed during this massive sale.
• Of course, there are no-cost EMIs, cashback offers, exchange discounts, etc. which you must take advantage off to further lighten the burden of your pocket. Customers with Axis Bank credit or debit card can get additional 10 percent cash back on their purchases made during the Festive Dhamaka Days sale.
Plus, there are much more deals and discounts which are yet to be announced by Flipkart. So what are you waiting for download the app and get shopping!
Latest posts by Tunjeena Ahmed (see all)
- Top 5 Online Fashion Shopping Sites in India - 12 October 2017
- Top Amazon Prime Benefits in India - 10 October 2017
- The Flipkart Festive Sale Dhamaka Begins for mobiles phone , Home Appliances - 7 October 2017